Chuck Youngbrandt was given a dream on April 21, 1977, in which he was shown a 3 year order of events that take place one year in the future.
Could 2015 be the year it starts in?
Can you imagine being shown a dream or a vision all the way back in 1977, and waiting for things to happen as the years pass?
Here is the interesting aspect to me. If this dream is true, we should see the events pass one after another, as he was shown a period of 3 years. In this link, we see how Angel Fire has also watched this vision, and linked to events, but many of the events have taken place over a number of years.
Watch this vision closely. If some of the things do come to pass, we can play closer attention to many of the future events he was seen.
So far, he has mentioned a few things which have already happened. Extreme heat, which we have had this summer of 2015. He mentions the heat will go into September, which is taking place right now, and then come October turn very cold. He says massive water shortages will take place, which also took place this summer.
Will there be a hurricane that ravishes New Orleans? Hurricane Fred dissipated, while a tropical storm Grace is now picking up. Could Grace be this storm he sees? We shall watch and see if his vision for the first year happens this year, or in 2016.
This list comes from from sherryshriner.com,which was sent in by a listener and supporter who dug out the tips and notes from his book several years ago.
If you want to investigate this further, listen to an old taping of Prophecy Club where Chuck Youngbrandt speaks of what he saw in this vision:
- Chuck Youngbrandt – God’s Warning to America (Part 1 of 4)
- Chuck Youngbrandt – God’s Warning to America (Part 2 of 4)
- Chuck Youngbrandt – God’s Warning to America (Part 3 of 4)
- Chuck Youngbrandt – God’s Warning to America (Part 4 of 4)
- Word from the Lord in 1974 to Chuck Youngbrandt, Jesus His Angel and Me
- Chuck Youngbrandt’s Vision Of The Occupation of America
- The Blood Moon Tetrad Is Mirrored In 2018 / 2019
- Iran And Nuclear Weapons – Chuck Youngbrandt 2006 PDF File
Chuck’s website staffandswordministry.com
First Year Of Events:
1. Do not buy an air conditioner – get used to the heat.
2. Do buy gas cans and store white gas. (I assume white gas means propane).
3. Spring rain will be followed by summer heat and gas shortages.
4. The dollar will begin to slide in July. For this reason, crude oil imported to the United States will increase sharply and there will be gold value problems.
See below, ( in the picture gallery) how this year saw extreme heat in the US, but around the world. Here we are in September, and another heat wave is expected to hit. We shall see if October sees a temperature drop
5. Temperature rise will begin in early June, (Chuck asked the Lord “when in early June?” Jesus said, “June 9”.) and climb in temperature reaching peak temperatures in July and this will hold all through July, August, and September followed by sudden and drastic temperature drop in October.- Currently taking place
6. There will be no rain of any significance from mid-June and on.- Happened
7. Devistating Hurricane to hit New Orleans in September- Hurricane Fred, Tropical Storm Grace?
8. The President will be in serious trouble by December.
9. Japan and China will become friends through economic agreements this year and arrange certain defense agreements that will seem aimed at Russia-but secretly aimed initially at the United States. This will be a great deception. The United States will fall for it. Japanese government will change character drastically in a visible way.
10. The angel of death awaits through this year.
13. Continue in faith. The Net of Prayer will grow steadily and then unexpectedly-be ready!
14. This year many will lose jobs and city and state governments will fail suddenly.
15. There will be serious economic crumbling.
16. Disease will start from California and move east. Many left incapacitated.
17. From Georgia a plague to kill thousands as it spreads. Panic and fear will grip the nation.
18. Food riots will break out in August in many major cities.
19. Food costs to soar, availability declines, quality poor, hoarding magnifies the problems.
20. Government tries, but fails to instill confidence.
21. Those who rebel against God will also rebel against government and hundreds of thousands will want for food and starvation begins.
22. Heat is unbearable. No rain. Multitudes curse God but those touched by love of Christ will repent and God will spare them.
23. Power outs caused by heat. Fuel shortage grows worse.
24. Riots and deliberate destruction by enraged individuals and extremist groups aiming at overthrow of the government.
25. Local police will fail to deal with violence and State troops will be called out and in some areas, the violence will be so severe that Federal troops and tanks will have to be called out.
26. In December Russia will “accidentally” nuke 4 American cities, Lexington, KY, Richmond, VA, Columbia, SC and just north of New York City. The U.S. Counter attacks and hits three Russian cities.
Extreme Heat Lasting Until Summer.
Dollar Plunge 2015
Global Drought 2015
Second Year Of Events:
1. January, northern Iowa will be struck by a strong tremor. Thirty days later a massive quake will strike Boston area followed by a wave of quakes, leveling blows clear across the nation. “My prophets will be sent out across the Nation and My call to repent in late spring,” sayeth the Lord!
2. Little winter snow but intense cold and little heat in most American homes.
3. In some places too much snow–in others none. Severe winds add to cold.
4. Power diverted to major institutions, hospitals, entertainment centers.
5. Food lines and economy near collapse. United States crude oil imports cut off by most oil producers. Japan becomes China’s ally.
6. Chicago temperatures minus 40 degrees to minus 46 degrees below zero during coldest temperatures of winter. Upwards of 80% of homes in area will be without heat after a month of intense cold. Many will freeze to death. With little food, intense cold and fear everywhere, life will be intolerable to those who do not know Jesus.
This region is home to 15 nuclear reactors. If that is not enough, it also contains the countries major gas and oil pipelines. ProLiance Energy delivers billions of cubic feet of gas per year through 19 major pipelines. If you notice above, you will see how most of the pipelines cross the New Madrid Seismic Zone.
“You have four of the five major natural-gas pipelines come right through the soup in New Madrid, the soft alluvial soil,” says Gray. “They carry gas all the way to Detroit, Chicago, Indianapolis and Pittsburgh. If (the earthquake) happened during the winter, you’re going to have major-league problems on your hands. Try to explain to somebody why you cannot heat a nursing home or keep a hospital warm.”– Ed Gray, Missouri State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA)
7. Suicide will become common. City services will break down and fail in mid-winter. Fires will burn unchecked.
8. The dead will fall in the streets and lie in the streets. Disease will flourish and kill tens of thousands. The nation will reap the seed it has sown in itself.
9. Over half the nations employed will be without work and the dollar will be worthless.
10. Canada will be in sad shape-but not as bad off as the United States. Mexico and Canada will seal their borders, and set a quota on how many United States citizens can ‘move over’.
11. Winter will end abruptly in April with warm days and sun. It will be very pleasant and many will think ‘it’s over’ but the land is parched and last year’s crop failures will deepen this year. Rivers and lakes will dry up this year and temperatures will rise to over 120 degrees F. by Mid-May.
12. In some other places, rainfall will be so heavy, that flooding and destruction will be unavoidable. Other areas will be ripped by numberless tornadoes and hurricanes, and waves of tremors will shake the land, followed by outbreaks of disease and fear – hate spawned destruction.
13. Famine will continue. The government will establish a special economic arrangement and food distribution program, but early crop failures, mixed with unending disasters, will crush all hope. Corruption in government will destroy confidence. No rain. Intense heat. People will stay indoors in fear.
14. Everything is failing. Only the Christians have the strength to act, and the Hand of God will be clearly visible to all in the Christian communities. Many will be saved in this time; but many others will curse God, knowing full well why this has befallen them. This will be the year of “Fear, Pain, and Misery’ for those who reject Christ.
15. Sin will grow to its deepest even in the midst of judgment, with the call to repentance the loudest, with visible signs and wondrous miracles and the mercy and love of Jesus reaching to all.
16. Multitudes will reject Christ in knowing ways and the depths of depavity and abominable behavior will stun even the most compassionate. Persecution will also reach a high in this year, and in many states with government approval. Jesus said: “My Prophets and messengers will be abused and hated and injured and killed.”
17. The wrath of God up to this point was much blended with God’s mercy; but now the wrath of God will burn hot. His fury will be unleashed in a terrible way.
18. The giant earthquake strikes the midwest, literally the whole continent is shaken by the intensity of the earthquake. The midwestern United Sates is devastated.
19. The Russians and Chinese (Japan is a tag-along) have been formulating contingency plans to deal with the United States, plans aiming at long range ‘wearing down’ of the United States that require close co-operation. Although they review the possibility of war, neither power wants to risk war until there is no risk. Both agree that the United States is not to be taken intact–but is to be destroyed after weakened. The massive earthquake happens at this time, and with great excitement they both see that the United States defenses are down.
- Eyewitness Trucker Delivers Food To Chinese Troops South Of Laredo Texas In Mexico
- Confirming Brother Bob Prophecy
20. It appears to be the opportunity they have looked for. Under the guise of helping us recover, they immediately begin to set into motion a plan of attack. Thirty days after the midwestern United States earthquake, the Lord sends His angels to warn His children to flee- and 7 days later, Russia and China press the buttons, launching a full thermonuclear attack on the United States.
21. The U.S. Navy and U.S. Airforces are dealt death blows. Major cities are destroyed. The United States returns a hard punch at Russia-much to their surprise. Russia weathers the counter attack with strength and within two months invades. Russian amphibious and airborne troups invade the east coast of the United States at five points; two points North of New York City and three points south of New York City. Southern Florida and parts of Louisiana and Alabama are under water and cease to exist.
22. The U.S. Army fights hard and manages to contain the Russian invasion points; but then heavy Russian attacks break out of one bridgehead and they sweep towards the destroyed Philadelphia area. U.S. Armies are threatened from the rear, attempts to stem the Russian advance fail.
23. The President and the government abandon Washington, D.C. U.S. Armies retreat to a defense line being set up in the Appalachian Mountains. Japan, an uneasy ally at first is greatly encouraged by the course of the war. Japan moves quickly with China and a month after the Russian invasion of the east coast Chinese troops with Japanese troops invade the west coast of the United States. (note, he says October 21 is the date of the first invasion ).
24. The invasion happens at three widely separated points on California and Washington state coastlines. At first, the U.S. Armed forces stop them: One Chinese invasion beach-head near San Francisco, is wiped out but then with considerable strength the Chinese and Japanese crush the U.S. defense and sweep inland. Russia invades and annexes Alaska and slaughters much of the population deliberately.
25. Hawaii surrenders to Japan intact and China jointly occupies with Japan. The U.S. Army is pressed back on every front. Washington, D.C. a ruined city falls into Russian hands. The President and government move west and set up the seat of government in Kansas and Dakotas. The U.S. industrial base is largely destroyed although smaller factories are opening up in small towns everywhere.
26. A severe fuel shortage cripples every effort. The U.S. Air Force is outnumbered and out classed; and Russian and Chinese aircraft control the skies over every battlefield. The U.S. Navy is destroyed or surrendered. The President tries to arrange peace terms; but neither Russia, China, nor Japan will respond and the war goes on.
27. All now smell the blood of the United States and are closing in ‘for the kill’. France, Great Britian and Italy form a coalition alliance, and U.S. Armies are asked to leave Europe, Spain, West Germany, Holland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Norway, and Portugal become loose allies in a mutual defense pact. Western Europe will not be involved in the war and will elect to stay out of the war and will remain neutral.
28. North Korea will attack South Korea.
29. China attacks Taiwan.
30. Stock market crashes in July.
31.Great inflation, massive food shortages, massive unemployment, starvation starts.
32. Chicago destroyed completely by a major earthquake. Lake Michigan will plummet the city. 62 million will die because of this earthquake felt 500 miles around the city.
33. 80% of the homes in America will be without heat in the winter time and with little food, millions will starve to death.
34. Food riots will start in August.
Seen On Alexanderbackman.com PDF File
Third Year Of Events:
Chicago is completely destroyed by an earthquake…
1. Jesus calls this winter: ‘Harsh and Horrible’. Another bitter cold winter with more hardships than ever before. Cold, death, and destruction prevail. During winter, Russian and Chinese-Japanese armies are stopped respectively in the Appalachian Mountain range and the Rocky Mountain range. The U.S. Army and the U.S. Airforce recover some strength and launch desperate attacks aimed at driving Russian armies out. The Russians hold the ground they have taken.
2. Russia hits several places with nuclear devices but now refrains from over use of nuclear weapons. U.S. Army is hungry and cannot re-equip like the enemy forces; and our supplies dwindle in battles; and losses cannot be replaced. In the Spring of the third year, Russia, China and Japan will launch co-ordinated attacks. Russia will break through at two points in the north and south, while China and Japan will break through at three points. Russia will move swiftly against bitter resistence, driving west and southwest. Attempts by the U.S. Army to establish a line of defense fail. Russians advance rapidly into Iowa-Missouri areas. Their deepest penetration happens in Kansas before the war ends.
3. Fighting hard, the U.S. Army and government is encircled in the central United States and attacked without mercy. The invaders attack and slaughter U.S. Armed forces and the U.S. Army collapses. Many surrender, many run to the hills and much of the government gives up. No surrender is ever signed: there is a general collapse of organized resistance.
4. Late Spring into early Summer, all major fighting will cease and Russian, Chinese, and Japanse soldiers with their allies will dance and sing for joy. For the United States is destroyed and occupied. There will be no slaughter in the mainland as in Alaska. Very many soldiers and civilians of the United States will be taken to Russia and eastern Europe to work as slave labor at rebuilding destroyed cities. Later many will be allowed to return home, although not all will come back.
5. The Chinese will not at first take prisoners: after meeting bitter resistance, they will change this policy. Russia, China, and Japan will strip the land of industrial tools, machinery, and goods. Only Russia will take large numbers as slaves. China will take scientists and technicians. The occupying armies will leave populated areas largely intact, using local people to extract raw materials and goods, such as are available. No effort to rebuild or restore the nation will be allowed.
6. God will, by the Holy Spirit, bring or cause the occupying armies to have compassion on the Holy seed, the remnant, the Christians. Nevertheless, persecution will begin once Russian, Chinese, and Japanese communist officials or commissars replace army officers. Late in the first year of occupation the drought will begin to ease, and temperatures will also ease somewhat. The world will be in great fear of this Russian, China, and Japan union.
7. Canada is intact, although suffering from famine, bad weather, and disease. War will come to them later, and much of the nation will be destroyed.
8. The Japanese and Chinese alliance grows stronger and fast. Russia is now becoming afraid of them, even though Russia is stronger. Russian oil resources decline seriously and there is severe trouble in the nation. China and Japan move to block the Russian threat to Israel, and now a much stronger European alliance joints to back Israel also. Russian power is in a state of decline. Russia tries to take Israel, war breaks out. China and Japan, joined with Western Europe, engage Russia (to Russia’s surprise). Russia is overwhelmed and destroyed utterly as a world power.
9. Israel survives.
10. At this point, the Leader of the Land-Jeffrey–emerges. Christians suffer severe persecution in Jeffrey’s town, as elsewhere. Jeffrey takes his family and flees into the hills and joins an Army band of guerillas. Jeffrey remembers the Lord’s words, and leads an attack on a Russian military base. It is a miserable failure, with over half his unit killed. The Lord sends Chuck and Cliff to Jeffrey. Jeffrey returns to the hills in fear and anger. Jeffrey prays and fasts. We arrive with the Lord’s word. Jeffrey takes up arms in obedience to God and goes. Russians, terror stricken, flee before the Leader of the Land and his small band. Depots of arms and equipment are left behind, in tact. Christian Russians quit the Russian army and join with Christian Americans, forming a Christian army. A mighty move of the Holy Spirit begins to sweep the land.
11. The year starts out with an earthquake in northern Iowa (January) followed by another one in Boston and then they become very common throughout the year.
12. In late spring God’s prophets will go across the land calling people to repentance, many will repent.
13. Oil imports are cut off.
14. Mexico and Canada restrict how many Americans can cross over.
15. At this time persecution of Christians will go wild with government approval.
16. From the notes I received the great Chicago earthquake is listed for this year as well during the month of July.
17. The Mississippi river spreads and wipes out all the cities in its path. Thirty days later angels will tell the Christians where to flee, and seven days after, an all out nuclear attack will hit America. At this time in Florida most of the southern half from Orlando south will go under the ocean. Two months later the Russians invade landing at Slaughter Beach, Delaware moving into Philadelphia where no one is alive from 3 neutron bombs. They also land at San Francisco, Astoria Oregon (Japanese) Russians (Alaska, who kill everyone there they find). Hawaii will surrender to the Japanese.
Chuck saw busts of Karl Marx set up in churches and people worshiped him. This begins a seven year occupation. Children will be sold for food. Witches and homosexuals will hunt Christians for food, cannibalism! Nearing the end of this occupation Americans were put on trains, told they were going to re-education camps and taken to slaughter houses where they are processed for food.
All totaled, 70% of Americans will have died.
There are 5 safe zones: NE Washington, North N. Dakota, NE NY State, N. Arkansas and N. Florida
Quite a dream! We shall watch and see if the early part of the dream comes to pass. If it does, we will certainly be paying closer attention to this list.