July 17, 2009
Kenyan 1912 Prophet Prophecy about Obama
Here is an odd page which quotes an early 20th century (1913) prophet from a cultic or heretical Christian group in Kenya. The Kenyan prophet predicts the destruction of the United States in future times to be brought about by one of the sons of Kenya. Unique but very hard to determine authenticity.
The key that makes this prophecy so intriguing is the fact that Obama has STILL NOT disclosed a valid birth certificate to the public. With a state run media worshiping him throughout the campaign, no one gave notice to asking him for it. He posted a short one on his ‘fight the smears’ campaign website, but never did post the longer official birth certificate. AND he has spent billions to hire lawyers to make sure that nothing comes of this issue. Which asks the question: Honesty Speaks? If he’s got it, why not release it? Read more from World Net Daily on this issue which are currently filing a lawsuit (a snowballs chance of hell of getting the release of this document).
Update: Obama has released his most recent birth certificate although many questions still remain unanswered as to why it to took him 3 years to do so and whether the long-form certificate is actually real. WND tallies the many question marks around the most recently released certificate.
Johanwa Owalo, the founder of Kenya’s Nomiya Luo Church, and who among the Kenya people of the Luo religion is believed to be a prophet similar to Jesus Christ and Muhammad, and who in 1912 made this horrific prophecy about the United States:“So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.” 
 “Visions of the Great Nyasaye, A Study of the Luo Religion in Kenya”, Order of Sorcha Faal, Sister Mary McCrea © 1915
The author at this site that re-published this prophecy goes on to indicate that this prophet is from the Lueo tribe in Africa, the same place as Obama’s father. This ‘coincidence’ would need to be investigated to prove the validity of the Visions of the Great Nyasaye. Nevertheless, Romans 13 states:
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Barack Obama is America’s 44th president, not by accident. He has been appointed by God for such a time as this. Could it be thought this president will usher in the reign of the beast or the tribulation talked about in Revelation?
Another intriguing prophecy is found in Deuteronomy 28:43. Deuteronomy is known as Moses’ farewell discourse as he gives words from the Lord to the people of Israel at the end of their 40 years in the wilderness after miraculously freed from bondage in Egypt with God’s help. Chapter 28 talks of the the terrible havoc of soul that comes from rejecting God’s divine commands.
“The alien who is among you shall rise above you higher and higher, but you will go down lower and lower.
Perry Stone details the spiritual and prophetic connections between America and Israel. Prophetic events often occur in circles—I’ll post on this more later. As a result one could possibly read the punishment God promises on Israel for their disobedience as the same type of punishment that also could occur to America. Could this prophecy allude to a foreign born leader coming to power in America after the nation has disobeyed God?
In closing, here are a final few reasons this site points out on how Obama’s presidency may be Apocalyptic:
- The timing of his election. It may be that there are only two presidential terms left before the Great Tribulation (Does God Have a 6,000 Year Plan? What Year Does the 6,000 Years End?) and the fulfillment of related prophecies in the Book of Revelation (called the Apocalypse by most Catholics). Barack Obama’s very presence (as well as his planned and unplanned actions) should be enough to enable the fulfillment of various end-time prophecies.
- As one with a Luo Kenyan father, Barack Obama (see also Kenya Rejoices as Obama Wins) may be part of the fulfillment of Deuteronomy 28:43.
- Since the Roe vs. Wade pro-abortion decision, the USA has became the greatest debtor nation in the history of humankind. Since the USA owes alien nations trillions of dollars, it appears that the curse in Deuteronomy 28:44 of having to borrow from aliens is happening to it now. President Barack Obama has put forth economic policies that will increase that debt (see President Obama Forgot the Bible). Yet, the Bible specifically warns that increasing national debt like this will lead to destruction at the appointed time of the end in Habakkuk 2:3,6-8 (see also Anglo – America in Prophecy).
- One of the first actual changes that Barack Obama implemented was reversing one or more executive orders that will likely lead to more abortions (see Obama’s Abortion Changes). Yet, abortion is wrong (see Abortion, the Bible, and a Woman’s Right to Choose) and a terrible national sin. And on March 9, 2009 lifted a ban on embryonic stem cell research (see LCG on Stem Cells) another morally wrong sin.
- In a policy shift from past administrations, Barack Obama has pledged increased cooperation with the Europeans, including strengthening their defense (see Obama Proving Apocalyptic). This cooperation is likely to lead to the rise of the prophesied King of the North, who is to be the final leader of the Beast of Revelation.
- Barack Obama has called for increased dialogue with those considered as enemies of the USA. Even some Shiite Muslims believe that his presidency may lead to the rise of their Mahdi (see Barack Obama in Islamic Prophecy?), who seems to be the same person that the Bible calls the King of the South.
No doubt, apocalyptic or not, America has lost the favor of God and is headed for judgement unless this country repents from its sin and turns toward God. I pray this happens before it is to late.
I’ve been aware of this prophecy since before Obama was elected. It comes to my mind frequently, even more often now that Obama’s goal of destroying this nation has accelerated. Nothing is hidden that will not be revealed. Obama and the whole shadow cabal no longer even attempt to hide their true goals, and the sheeple sleep on. I think there is an interesting parallel in this scenario: Jesus was born in Bethlehem-but was called a Nazarene-the place where he grew up, not the place where he was born. There is also another interesting Muslim prophecy that someone tied together with this one:
Two Non-Biblical PropheciesKenyan prophecy & Barack Obama … 2008 ?Kenyan Prophet, Johanwa Owalo, the founder of Kenya’s Nomiya Luo Church, and who among the Kenya people of the Luo religion is believed to be a prophet similar to Jesus Christ and Muhammad, and who in 1912 made this horrific prophecy about the United States:“So far have they [the United States] strayed into wickedness in those [future] times that their destruction has been sealed by my [father]. Their great cities will burn, their crops and cattle will suffer disease and death, their children will perish from diseases never seen upon this Earth, and I reveal to you the greatest [mystery] of all as I have been allowed to see that their [the United States] destruction will come about through the vengeful hands of one of our very own sons.” 
To the greatest accuracy of the Kenyan Prophet Johanwa Owalo’s words we must note the striking coincidence that this nearly 100-year-old prophecy seemingly echoes into our troubled times, Senator Obama does appear to be the fulfillment of this prophecy as he is, indeed, a ‘son’ of the Kenyan Luo tribal religion (a mixture of Christianity and African tribal beliefs) as he was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii to Barack Obama, Sr. (born in Nyanza Province, Kenya, of Luo ethnicity) and Stanley Ann Dunham (who was given her fathers first name).
Even more interesting, perhaps, is that this son of the Kenyan Luo peoples, Barack Obama, is seeking to become the leader of the United States at the exact same time that the Nation of his father is in crisis due to the flawed, and as some say ‘stolen’, election which has plunged the Kenyan people into tribal warfare which has claimed over 1,000 lives, and which many of the of the Luo’s believe is ushering in the times predicted by their Prophet Johanwa Owalo…
Obama and Ahmadinejad
forbes ^ | Oct.26, ’08 | Amir Taheri
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:40:58 PM by nuconvert
Is Barack Obama the “promised warrior” coming to help the Hidden Imam of Shiite Muslims conquer the world?
The question has made the rounds in Iran since last month, when a pro-government Web site published a Hadith (or tradition) from a Shiite text of the 17th century. The tradition comes from Bahar al-Anvar (meaning Oceans of Light) by Mullah Majlisi, a magnum opus in 132 volumes and the basis of modern Shiite Islam.
According to the tradition, Imam Ali Ibn Abi-Talib (the prophet’s cousin and son-in-law) prophesied that at the End of Times and just before the return of the Mahdi, the Ultimate Saviour, a “tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West.” Commanding “the strongest army on earth,” the new ruler in the West will carry “a clear sign” from the third imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali. The tradition concludes: “Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us.”
In a curious coincidence Obama’s first and second names–Barack Hussein–mean “the blessing of Hussein” in Arabic and Persian. His family name, Obama, written in the Persian alphabet, reads O Ba Ma, which means “he is with us,” the magic formula in Majlisi’s tradition.