TAKE HEED HOW YOU WORSHIP!
Today 9/18/16 in the early hours of this morning, I had a dream in which I found myself inside of a church. I distinctly remember that I didn’t come in through any doors. I just appeared there in the center aisle. I was excited because I was going to learn how to do flags; at least that’s what I thought…Across from me, also in the center aisle stood a woman with a sparkling gold sheet. I was made to grab the other end and we began to spin it in a clockwise motion like jump rope. Somehow this was related to the twirling technique that they use. When I looked around there was no one in the pews, but at the front were 3 women who were also dressed in sparkling gold. They were a part of the choir or praise and worship team. They weren’t yet singing and I began to wonder why. That’s when one of the three said, “Don’t worry this is just practice.” I thought to myself while still twirling this golden sheet, “Great, I can’t wait for the music to start so I can sing along.”
They huddled together and I overheard the leader of the group say, “We have to get this right”. I watched as they began to practice some dance moves, and the more I observed I realized that they were just trying to put on a show! It wasn’t about the praise and worship, but rather themselves and being the center of attention! After they practiced dancing, the music finally began. However, I couldn’t sing along because there was nothing to sing to! I dropped the sheet that was in my hand to try and figure out what the heck kind of “music” this was. The women upfront were RAPPING! I thought this must be some kind of joke….I couldn’t believe my ears, and that’s when I heard the Lord call it “Secular music.” This Christian rap was secular music! In my spirit, He let me know that He detests it, and brought back to my remembrance a previous dream where He specifically said, “It’s Noise to My ears!”
Upon awakening and praying over the dream, these are the words that I heard:
“Because secular music has been brought into the churches, I have removed Myself from them, and now it is not I that draws them to these churches, but the world. They do not come to see Me or seek My face, but to see a show, I AM not a show and My glory I will not share with another.” Then He went on to say, “Ye know not what ye entertain.”
As far as the interpretation goes, this is what I received…The sparkling gold represents the people in the church who are seeking after their own glory. This type of praise and worship has become idolized in the churches. When I asked about the meaning for being in the center aisle, and the twirling of the blanket in a clockwise motion, I heard “The sanctuary is polluted,” and “My people are seduced.” Moreover came the following words:
“Do not worship Me with secular music, but worship Me with your whole heart; in spirit and in truth. Do not conform to the patterns of this world. Be ye separate and holy as I AM Holy and have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness.”
So for anyone who is into making this kind of music, involved with it at church, or singing along to it, please stop! This is not of God no matter how you twist it. Secular music appeals to your flesh and not your spirit. Just because the lyrics are changed doesn’t make it acceptable and pleasing. There are far too many examples, but I won’t list them here. I just wanted to share the messages!
Confirming Word From Leah Palmer
Mixing the world with the LORD!
1 Peter 1:15-16 (KJV)
15. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16. Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Hosea 4:6 (KJV)
6. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)
15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
How many churches do you know that are flooded with the awesome presence of Jesus Christ? Where believers are so awed and reverent, they gather in holy silence. Where no one dares be flippant or silly. Where the singing is so filled with Christ’s presence, sinners weep. Where the backslider and the wicked sinner become so miserable they either run to the altar, or out the door. Where the preacher is so anointed his face seems to shine with supernatural glory, and his words have convicting power.
How many Christians do you know who live in the glorious victory that comes from spending much time in the presence of Jesus? Who do you know that is exciting to be around, because you can sense victory and peace in them? Where are those who rejoice in pulling down strongholds — casting down evil imaginations — victorious over lust and passion — who have found and appropriated the strong arm of the Lord to all their hurts, problems, and anxieties?
How few churches, how few pastors, and how few Christians there are who are alive and vibrant with the power of Christ’s presence!Why? Because this generation of Christians is guilty of the sin of mixture! We have been shutting out the actual presence of Christ because we no longer want to be a separated people. We want to mix. We do not want to be different.
Pronunciation (US): Dictionary entry overview: What does mix mean?
• MIX (noun) The noun MIX has 3 senses: 1. a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients2. an event that combines things in a mixture3. the act of mixing together • MIX (verb) The verb MIX has 6 senses: 1. mix together different elements2. open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups3. to bring or combine together or with something else4. combine (electronic signals)5. add as an additional element or part6. mix so as to make a random order or arrangement.
Doesn’t this describe exactly what is happening in Christianity today? God’s people want to blend and intermingle with the world— and soon they lose their unique, different, special character. They lose their godly character, and take on the character of the world.
We are in this world,NOT of this world! We are to be CHRISTLIKE NOTwordly.
1 John 4:1-6 (KJV)
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
Romans 12:2 (KJV)
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
When we bring the world into the gospel of JESUS CHRIST we are mixing satan with God and good and evil cannot mix!
If good and evil could live together in the same place,God would have kept satan and his angels (demons) in heaven with Him.
Isaiah 14:12 (KJV)
12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Jude 1:6 (KJV)
6. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Revelation 12:7-12 (KJV)
7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
For example: In the world today we have these so-called christian singing groups that call their music christian-rock,christian-rap and so on and they dress just like the real heavy metal,rock & roll,rap and country singers.Punked out hair,pants hanging down their past their buttocks,make-up,tattoos,tons of jewelry and strobe lights blaring just like in the bars.And they call themselves christians.This is just one example of the world being mixed with the Lord.
Remember earlier in this note what the bible said? 1 John 4:1-6 (KJV) ..Romans 12:2 (KJV)
God is calling a HOLY BRIDE (church)!
Ephesians 5:27 (KJV)
27. That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Titus 1:2-4 (KJV)
2. In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
3. But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;
4. To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
I don’t write these notes to offend anyone,I write them to help people realize what is going on in this world and to see the TRUE word of GOD and what HE wants from HIS people.And I write them out of LOVE from the FATHER!
GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU.