I have been following Leslie Johnson’s prophecy concerning the division of the land of Israel for a number […]
Rachel Baxter Scroll Figleaf Scroll and Fig Leaf Published On James Bailey’s Website Z3news.com I received the following […]
In this interview which appeared on the Jim Bakker show Apr 21, 2015, Zachary Drew uncovers an incredible […]
More news has just come out with talks about Israel’s land being divided. Now a meeting for […]
Over and over again through the years we have seen committees, conferences, and meetings take place on the topic of dividing the land of Israel. On those dates we seem to witness RECORD breaking floods, hurricanes, and disasters of some sort.
While the majority of the believers out there make the connection that these disasters are the very way Yahweh is communicating with us to NOT touch His land, the majority of the secular people practically miss it.
“The Paris conference on a two-state solution process, which will be convened May 30, is the first concrete step related to the Israeli-Palestinian peace process since the shuttle diplomacy of Secretary of State John Kerry in 2013-14″ Read more: al-monitor.com
Meetings were put together in Paris, France to discuss how to move forward with dividing Israel’s land. It was interesting to note that Israel wasn’t invited. The meetings discussed the idea of a internationally imposed two-state solution on Israel.
THEN, JUST a few hours after the conference ended, the Seine river rose over 6 meters, levels that have not been seen in over 100 years.
The disaster was so sudden that workers scrambled to save over 250,000 priceless pieces of art stored in the basement of the Louvre, the world’s largest museum.
According to breakingisraelnews.com, the storm wasn’t just confined to Paris, but the massive flooding spread across Europe, and southern and central Germany was also hit with heavy storms. The rising river rose 4 meters within minutes, killing 14 people. Russia got hit in three hours with almost 3.5 inches of rain, which on average was about a months worth of rain. America saw extreme flooding hit the Gulf Coast of Texas. In Fort Hood, 9 soldiers were killed in the flooding. China also saw extreme flooding.
“I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.” Zac.12:3
- The Madrid Peace Conference – October 31st 91 The Next Day – The Perfect Storm (A very rare storm starting in the north Atlantic, moving east to west (wrong direction ) unusual and contrary to “mother nature”)
- The Madrid Peace Conference Part II August 23rd 92 – Hurricane Andrew visits Florida (Andrew was the worst natural disaster ever to hit America up to that point.)
- The Oslo Peace Accord Sept 13 93 The Next Day – Hurricane Emily
- Golan Heights Talks Jan 16 94 – Within 24 Hours 6.9 Earthquake rocks California ( 2nd most destructive disaster to hit, behind Hurricane Andrew.)
- Land For Peace September 28th 1998 -Bill Clinton / Yasser Arafat / Netanyahu Hurricane George hits Gulf Coast
- Land For Peace Oct 15 98 Two days later Tornadoes hit Texas, The floods ravage 25 percent of Texas.
- Negotiations To Give Away Jerusalem Nov 30 98 – Dow Jones drops 216 points, December 1, European Market – 3rd worst day in history.
- Land For Peace Dec 12 98, Same Day Clinton impeached
- Negotiations To Give Away Jerusalem May 3rd 99 – Powerful tornado storm system ever to hit, makes its way through Oklahoma and Kansas
- Roadmap To Peace June 8, 01 Same Day Tropical Storm Allison hits Texas
- America Pressures Israel To Give Up The Gaza Strip – August 23, 2005 Hurricane Katrina
- France Peace Talks – May 30, 2016 France, Germany, America Flooding (Record Storms)
Is God sending a message to the WORLD?…
LOOK!, WATCH!, WARNING!