The anti-Christ will come out of the gentile nations:
1. The beasts come ‘out of the sea’, and ‘up from the sea’ – Rev. 13:1, Daniel 7:3
2. ‘like unto a leopard’, ‘another, like a leopard’ – Rev. 13:2, Daniel 7:6
3. ‘feet of a bear’, ‘like to a bear’ – Rev. 13:2, Daniel 7:5
4. ‘mouth of a lion’, ‘was like a lion’ – Rev. 13:2, Daniel 7:4
5. ‘the dragon’, ‘a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible’ – Rev. 13:2, Daniel 7:7
6. ‘seven heads’, (the four beasts have a total of 7 heads) – Rev. 13:1, Daniel 7:4-7
7. ‘ten horns’, ‘it had ten horns’ – Rev. 13:1, Daniel 7:7
The beast and the little horn will rule for the same period of time:
8. ‘forty and two months’, ‘time, times, and dividing of time’ – Rev. 13:5, Daniel 7:25
The beast and the little horn have a recognizable leader:
9.’number of a man’, ‘eyes of a man’ – Rev. 13:18, Daniel 7:8
The beast of Revelation 13 and the little horn do the same things:
10. ‘blasphemy against God’, ‘speak great words’ – Rev. 13:5-6, Daniel 7:8, 20, 25
11.’make war with the saints’, ‘made war with the saints’ – Rev. 13:7, Daniel 7:21
The beast receives his power and position from the ‘dragon’:
12. ‘gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority’, “fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly… and it had ten horns.’ – Rev. 13:7, Daniel 7:7
The beast receives a deadly head wound:
13. ‘wounded to death’ – Rev. 13:3
The beast regains worldwide influence and power as millions worship him as being God after he is raised from death and his head wound is healed:
14. ‘and his deadly wound was healed’ – Rev. 13:3
The beast receives worship as head of the unholy One World Religion:
15. ‘all the world wondered…and they worshipped the beast’, “shall be diverse” – Rev. 13:3-4, Daniel 7:24
The following will reveal God’s schedule for His allowed rule of ‘Anti-Christ’:
Scripture provides many names for this man including:
‘Beast from the sea’ – Revelation 13:1
‘Little Horn’ – Daniel 7
‘Man of Sin’ – 2 Thess 2:3
‘Son of Perdition’ – 2 Thess 2:3
‘Lawless One’ – 2 Thess 2:8
‘The Assyrian’ – Isa. 10:5,12
‘Prince to Come’ – Dan. 9:26
‘The Willful King’ – Daniel 11:36
16. The anti-Christ will be a human being in the gender of a man – Daniel 7:24-25
17. The anti-Christ will confirm a covenant for 7 years – Daniel 9:2
Note: The word ‘confirm’ in the above scripture passage of Daniel 9:27 does not necessarily mean that the anti-Christ creates this covenant. The Hebrew word here for “confirm” is gabar (gaw-bar’); a primitive root; to be strong; by implication, to prevail, act insolently: KJV– exceed, confirm, be great, be mighty, prevail, put to more [strength], strengthen, be stronger, be valiant. The antichrist will therefore confirm or agree with and bring into finality a covenant for a 7 year time span. This could very well be an existing peace accord like the Oslo Accord or the “Road Map to Peace”.
18. The anti-Christ will ascend to power on a platform of peace. “By peace, he will destroy many” – Daniel 8:25
Authors note: As a mid tribulation and pre-wrath resurrection (“rapture”) believer I see the anti-Christ’s false peace accord being signed and initiated prior to the midpoint of the tribulation. He will become the secular ‘prince of peace’, ‘savior’ of the world, the ultimate super hero, star athlete, rock/rap star, and king of glitterati all rolled into one spiritually nasty and deceptive self-worshipping package. He will offer up plans to solve most, if not all, of the problems of the world.
19. The anti-Christ will rise to global power among 10 earthly Kings – Daniel 7:8
These 10 kings will come to power out of the revived Roman Empire (see Daniel 2:43 ). The combined world organizations that best suit this description of a revived Roman Empire today are the European Union and the United States (as a “daughter” of the United Kingdom). Ten men will come to rule over 10 distinct world powers. This could be physical kingdoms, or economic regions.
Anti-Christ will remove or unseat 3 kings from the original 10 kings to gain further political power for himself. The 3 removed rulers may disagree with his ideas, and thus, simply will be eliminated – Daniel 7:8
20. At the time of the midpoint of the tribulation (Daniels 70th week – Daniel 9:27) the Antichrist will assume power over the 7 Kings and reveal his goal to be the one world ruler.
21. He will rule from a political platform of “Peace” from the 10 nation union which will then merge into a world government. – Revelation 13:1-2
22. He will be promoted and exalted by a false prophet religious leader (false prophet – or ‘beast of the earth’) – Revelation 13:11 -12
The beast that rises from the land will be a man who heads up the apostate end time ‘Church of the Antichrist’. This man will be given the power to deceive the world into believing in the godhood of the anti-Christ and will through military enforced world wide martial law demand the worship of the anti-Christ. Forced worship of (or sworn allegiance to) the anti-Christ will be made possible by extreme economic sanctions via a mark placed on everyone’s (those that accept it) forehead or right hand. Failure to recognize the anti-Christ as “God” will cause buying, selling, and trading of all goods and services to be removed for that individual, and possibly, his or her entire family may come under sanction. Today economic sanctions curtailing food and other necessities of life are a common process used by world super-powers to bring the governments and populace of entire nations under their control.
23. He will have a mouth speaking great things. Very boastful of himself – Daniel 7:8
24. The Antichrist will be a arrogant and self worshiping man, and declare himself as God.
25. He will have a fierce countenance – Daniel 8:23
Countenance means: Appearance, particularly of the face. He will have an evil and hateful appearance due to the Satanic control over him by the one that knows his days are short.
26. He will understand ‘Dark Sentences’ – Daniel 8:23
He will feign understanding of the greatly debated questions of the day. It is this author’s belief that he will speak a lie regarding our creation and will promote the theory of evolution by means of lying wonders. It is from this speaking of dark sentences that the Lie will come forth that many will believe. Because of this God will send the “Strong Delusion” that those that refused to believe the Truth, should believe the lie. Even unto their own destruction.