These ministries aren’t building gymnasiums, or coffee houses, but actually preaching the gospel to millions of people each year. If you are wanting to support a ministry with a tithe, consider the ones I have listed below.
1. The Voice Of The Martyrs – Serves the persecuted church through practical and spiritual assistance, while leading the free world into fellowship with them.
Five Main Purposes Of The Voice Of The Martyrs
1. To encourage and empower Christians to fulfill Che Great Commission in areas
of the world where they are persecuted for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ
2- To provide practical relief and spiritual support to the families of
3. To equip persecuted Christians to love and win to Christ those who are
opposed to the gospel in their part of the world.
4. To undertake projects of encouragement, helping believers rebuild their lives
and Christian witness in countries where they have formerly suffered oppression.
5. To promote the fellowship of all believers by informing the world of the faith
and courage of persecuted Christians, thereby inspiring believers to a deeper
level of commitment to Christ and involvement m His Great Commission.
Connect With The Voice Of The Martyrs
-The Voice of the Martyrs Website
-About VOM –The Voice of the Martyrs
2. The Jesus Film Project
Every eight seconds Jesus is shown through film though this ministry. That’s 10,800 people per day, 324,000 per month and more than 3.8 million per year! That’s like the population of the entire city of Pittsburgh, PA coming to Christ every 28 ¼ days. And yet, if you are like many people, you may have never even heard of it.
Called by some “one of the best-kept secrets in Christian missions,” a number of mission experts have acclaimed the film as one of the greatest evangelistic tools of all time. Since 1979 more than 200 million men, women and children worldwide have indicated decisions to follow Jesus after viewing the film. In addition, through hundreds of partners an estimated 10+ million decisions have been made as the film “JESUS” is used extensively by the Body of Christ worldwide.
3. Gospel For Asia- For over 30 years Gospel for Asia continues to bring aid and hope to some of the most downtrodden people in the Eastern Hemisphere. Gospel for Asia trains and sends national missionaries because they have proven extremely effective. They are already familiar with the language and culture, and they live at the level of the people they serve, thus removing many social barriers. Gospel for Asia sends 100 percent of the money you donate for work on the mission field to the field. Nothing is taken out for administrative expenses.
Today the reality is that 97 percent of the world’s unreached lives in the 10/40 Window, a rectangular shaped area on our globe extending from West Africa to East Asia, from 10 degrees north to 40 degrees north of the equator. In this part of the world, millions live with little or no chance of ever hearing the Gospel. The Window also encompasses the majority of the world’s Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists.
Connect With Gospel For Asia:
–Donate To Gospel For Asia
3. One Hope- One Hope is working in 125 countries to provide a message of hope (the gospel of Jesus Christ) to children and youth. Today, the Book of Hope is available in some 70 languages and The GodMan has been modified for nine cultural worldviews and translated into some 42 languages. OneHope has also expanded to over 200 unique programs that share the Gospel through storytelling, sport clinics, games, social media and other mediums.
– In March 3, 2014, celebrates them reaching their BILLIONTH child in the world with God’s Word!
-They have set a goal to reach 93.5 million children and youth with God’s Word in 2014.
-In November 2013 they reached 70 million children with the gospel.
Connect With One Hope Ministries
-One Hope Website