Could The crucifixion Of Yeshua be directly above the Ark of the Covenant?
While in the chamber, Ron Wyatt noticed a dried, black substance in an earthquake crack in the roof, above the Ark of the Covenant. He noticed that this black substance was also on the lid of the cracked stone casing. Obviously, this substance had dripped from the crack in the roof, and provision had been made for it to land on the Ark of the Covenant, as the stone lid had been cracked and moved aside. Ron wondered what substance could be so sacred, that God made provision for it to land on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. He remembered the earthquake crack at the foot of the cross hole, and suddenly an awesome realization as to what had happened, came over him.
Ron traced the earthquake crack, and indeed it was the same crack as the one at the cross hole. The dried black substance in the crack was tested and proved to be blood, apparently the blood of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that when Jesus died there was an earthquake and the rocks were rent (Matt. 27:51). A Roman soldier speared Christ in His side in order to make sure He was dead, and blood and water poured out (John 19:34). Ron Wyatt discovered that this same blood and water poured down through the earthquake crack and fell upon the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant…
Human cells normally have 46 chromosomes. These are actually 23 pairs of homologous chromosomes. In each pair of chromosomes, one of the pair is from the mother and the other member is from the father. Therefore, 23 chromosomes come from the mother and 23 from the father.
In each set of 23, 22 chromosomes are autosomal and one is sex-determining. The sex-determining ones are the X chromosome and the Y chromosome. Females are XX, so they can only contribute an X chromosome to their offspring, whereas males are XY, which allows them to contribute either an X or a Y. If they contribute an X, the child is female, whereas if they contribute a Y, the child is male. The fascinating finding in this blood was that instead of 46 chromosomes, there were only 24. There were 22 autosomal chromosomes, one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.
This evidences that the person to whom this blood belonged to had a mother but no human father, because the normal contribution of paternal chromosomes is missing.
1John.5.8, 9: “And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.”
What does Daniel 9:24 mean, when it says, “To anoint the Most Holy.”? The rest of the verse refers to events that occurred at the cross. Did this also, then occur at Jesus’ crucifixion? The Hebrew word for Most Holy is, “qodesh haq-qodeshim”. It is used several times in the Old Testament and always refers to the Most Holy place, or furniture in the Most Holy place ie. the Ark of the Covenant. This then must be a prophecy that Yahshua ha’Mashiach (Jesus Christ), on the cross, will anoint the Ark of the Covenant, with His blood.
- Ark of Covenant, Pt. 1 – Ark Discovery
- The crucifixion site of Christ – YouTube
- Ark of the Covenant – Wyatt Archaeological Research
- Real Crucifixion Site 2004
- Ron Wyatt Discovers ARK OF COVENANT (2 OF 4)
- Excavating the Crucifixion Site
- Ron Wyatt – January 1999: Ark of the Covenant Discovery
- Kent Hovind: Did Ron Wyatt Find the Ark of the Covenant?
- [ audio ] Ron Wyatt Blood of Christ
- The Physical Ashen Remains of Sodom & Gomorrah
- Revealing God’s Treasure: Red Sea Crossing
- Revealing God’s Treasure: Mt. Sinai —
- Revealing God’s Treasure – Ark of the Covenant —
- Revealing God’s Treasure: Noah’s Ark Found by the Late Ron Wyatt
- MORE SUPPRESSED BIBLE EVIDENCE!!!
- Archaeological evidence for Jesus Christ
- The Ark of the Covenant found in Jerusalem
- Where Jesus was crucified.MOV
- Ron Wyatt Discovers the Blood of Jesus Christ and Ark of the Covenant! – Nsearch Radio