The Most Important News
45 years ago, missionary Patti Rowe was given a very troubling series of visions about the future of America. As you will see below, these visions are entirely consistent with what the Lord has been showing so many other people since that time…
In 1974, we had just sold everything and were preparing to go the foreign field for our first missionary endeavor. We rented a small one bedroom apartment while we were saving the money to go. Though we were working to get ready to go abroad, my heart was also aching for the US. I asked the Lord to show me what was coming for this country.
I had a dream of armies invading the US; I did not know who they were. I suddenly awakened in the early pre-dawn hours of that same morning to an open vision. It was as if the ceiling in the room just disappeared and I was lying in bed, looking into a vast open night sky. Each scene followed another as if watching a giant slide show and all were vividly clear:
- I saw a big bridge crumble and fall into the water below. Northern California came to my mind. The bridge didn’t just fall, it crumbled into small pieces. It happened suddenly.
- I saw a huge area, as far as I could see, filled with oil storage tanks ablaze with fire. The skies were filled with flames and black smoke.
- I saw a church and I then saw gross darkness. I was standing in light but all else around me was black. Out from the blackness, away from the church, I heard voices scoffing and crying out in bitterness and anger saying, “Where is the coming of the Son of Man? Why hasn’t He come?” I recognized those voices of people whom I have known; some who had ridiculed me for leaving everything to go abroad with my small sons. They were people who had a form of Godliness but became all wrapped up in materialism and religious works. Now the end was here and they were hopeless and angry at God, because things had not happened as they had expected. They had no faith to anchor them now. They were now scoffing at God. (There had been no pre-tribulation rapture.)
- Next I saw a huge evergreen tree. It was as if this tree reached around the world. It looked so solid and strong but it fell in an instant! Great was the fall of it!
- Last, I was standing high on a mountainside overlooking the ground below and I saw a man rise up, as if out from the ground; he was almost as tall as the mountain. He was wearing a white turban on his head like the Muslims wear. (This shocked me because I had always believed that the Pope would be the Antichrist. I didn’t know then that the Muslim faith was actually a brainchild of Rome in centuries past. Nor did I understand that this is a corporate man whose action will affect the entire world.) The expression on his face deeply troubled me. I thought, “Lord, he looks so gentle but I know he is most wicked! Surely everyone will be deceived by him! ” My heart was so concerned for those who would be deceived. As I watched him, he lifted his right arm above his head; in his right hand he held a vial or a tall thin vase. As I looked on, he tipped it and out poured something that appeared like water. What he poured out covered the whole earth. High on the mountain I was safe, but my heart was saddened for those who were not.
The visions stopped and I was deeply stirred in my spirit. (I was quite young then). I got out of bed and quietly slipped into the kitchen so as not to awaken my family. I fell to my knees in awe and weeping before the Lord for those who were lost. I got up from my knees and on the table was my Bible. I just opened it and began reading where I had opened it at random. It was in the book of Daniel where the angel shows Daniel the man of sin who will rise up and deceive many “with an arm of a flood”.
In another vision I had soon after the one above, I saw a great eagle; it looked strong and healthy. I turned again to see it and it was the very opposite of what I had just seen. This time it was so thin and battered. It had lost most of its feathers, looked burned in spots and broken open with wounds. It could not fly; it could not even stand on its feet. When it would try to stand, it would fall to the ground and flop around trying to get back up but could not. I then heard a sound like the snake charmers in India play. I turned to see a hideously ugly beast standing in a marketplace, playing his flute-like instrument. Turning my eyes back to the eagle, I watched as it came under the spell of this “music”. It flopped around until it got back on its feet and under the power of this beast; it danced its way closer to the reach of this beast. I watched as it slithered and swayed like a charmed cobra, to the tune played by the beast.
(Excerpted from https://www.ubm1.org/?page=economic)
“The eagle that you saw torn apart is America, who has it’s wings of freedom taken away, and it’s mind of life, liberty and happiness crushed and vanished, and …
The Eagle and the Serpents – (The Angel said, “this has been revealed to you, that you may know, the first bite has been, the second is yet to come, and the third will be its destruction.”)
Massive Death of Americans~Dead & Desecrated Bald Eagle- Jan Meador
Dead Americans stacked high on a flatbed trailer
A dead bald eagle hung disgracefully
At 4AM I awoke from a disturbing dream.
I was outside in our yard with my husband. There in the yard was a long flatbed trailer–the kind you see as an 18-wheeler. Stacked high and packed tightly row after row on the trailer were the dead bodies of fully clothed American men and women. I did not see their faces, but could see that they were head to heel and shoulder to shoulder. It appeared that they had all died suddenly from something catastrophic and had not been dead long for their bodies had not begun to decompose. I had no idea what had killed them but whatever it was, it was something that had affected a large number of people at once.
The scene changed. Several yards from the trailer was a small tool shed. I opened the door and stepped inside. It was old and dirty and cluttered with tools etc. on the tables and hanging on the walls. I looked up, and there, hanging from the wall above a work table, was a dead bald eagle. It had been killed and was suspended from the wall by fishing line tied around its wings. Instead of being stuffed and mounted by a taxidermist, someone had just run fishing line through its wings and had it hanging there disgracefully like a limp puppet with strings with its head hanging down. I stood there thinking that whoever had done this had not only committed a crime in killing our national bird, but had deliberately hung it in a most disrespectful manner. And, because it was hanging in a tool shed in America, I sensed that the attack that I had just seen the bodies from, came from within the nation itself.
When I woke up, I realized that my seeing the dead Americans and then the dead bald eagle which represented my country, were connected. Seeing the dead Americans represented an attack on this nations citizens. But even worse, seeing the dead eagle and the degrading manner in which it was hung, represented an attack that brought defeat, death and shame to America. Seeing the dead bald eagle and it hung this way caused me to feel that the nation had been taken over by others. It was a sickening feeling. I remembered seeing a photo of the Holocaust similar to this of the flatbed trailer. It was a trailer stacked high with emaciated Jewish corpses being hauled off to bury in a mass grave or burn in the ovens.
Prophecies With China
[catlist id=2286 numberposts=40]
Prophecies With Russia
[catlist id=2287 numberposts=40]
Prophecies With California
[catlist id=2196 numberposts=20]
Prophecies With California Falling Into The Ocean
[catlist id=2250 numberposts=20]
Prophecies With War
[catlist id=2181 numberposts=100]
Prophecies With Anti-Christ
[catlist id=2253 numberposts=40]