The Risk of Inaction
- A breach of the dam would release a 30 foot wall of water traveling at 75 MPH.
- The escaping water would reach Sacramento within 45 minutes (long estimate).
- Over one million people lie in the path of the water.
- After the dam fails, there is not time to evacuate the population.
- Thirty percent of all American retail crosses this area from ports on the Pacific Ocean. The effect on the economy would be catastrophic.
- The Central Valley is one of the most bountiful agricultural areas in the world. No crops would grow for years. Combined with the Midwest flooding, famines will result and extreme food inflation.
- America would teeter upon collapse.
About the Author- Dave Hodges has been publishing the Common Sense Show since 2012. The Common Sense Show features a wide variety of important topics that range from the loss of constitutional liberties, to the subsequent implementation of a police state under world governance, to exploring the limits of human potential. The primary purpose of The Common Sense Show is to provide Americans with the tools necessary to reclaim both our individual and national sovereignty.