The 70 Nations That Will Meet In Paris On January 15th Are Going To Publicly Commit To Dividing The Land Of Israel…….
12 January 2017
A draft of the summary statement that will be released at the conclusion of the 70 nation conference in Paris on Sunday has been leaked.
As you will see below, this communiqué is going to call for the division of the land of Israel, for the establishment of a Palestinian state, for the 1967 borders to serve as the basis for final negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians, and for the condemnation of any officials that refuse to support a two state solution.
Of course this comes on the heels of UN Security Council Resolution 2334, which many believe represented America‘s greatest betrayal of Israel.
Israeli government officials are publicly warning that there is a possibility that the principles agreed upon at this conference may form the basis for another Security Council resolution before January 20th, and this is something that we should all be watching for very closely.
Haaretz exclusively obtained a copy of a draft of the summary statement that will be released following the conference on Sunday, and you can read it [small charge applies] for yourself right here. Reportedly, there was a major meeting of diplomats last Friday, and the latest draft reflects feedback that was received from those diplomats during that meeting…
Last Friday, there was a meeting of senior diplomats from the dozens of Western and Arab countries that will attend the conference. The French delegate, Pierre Vimont, [pictured below] presented them with the first draft of the conference’s summary communiqué and asked for comments.
According to Western diplomats, Vimont said France wants to reach a consensus among the participating states on a balanced statement that would stress the centrality of the two-state solution to the international community, but would take this month’s transfer of presidential power in the United States into account.
Pierre Vimont, presented the first draft of the conference’s summary communiqué.
In many ways, the document very closely tracks the language of UN Security Council Resolution 2334. Here are some of the things that really stood out in the draft…
-It makes a clear commitment to “two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security”.
-It insists that there must be an end to “the occupation that began in 1967“.
-It calls on Israeli and Palestinian leaders to publicly renew their commitment to a two state solution.
-It also calls on Israeli and Palestinian leaders to publicly renounce any of their officials that do not support a two state solution.
-It states that the 70 nations gathered in Paris only recognize the June 4th, 1967 borders, and that the only future changes to those borders they will recognize will come as the result of negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians. And just like UN Security Council Resolution 2334, Jerusalem is specifically mentioned. So according to this document, Israel does not own the Wailing Wall, the Temple Mount, a single inch of the West Bank or a single inch of East Jerusalem.
-The summary statement will also call on all countries to clearly distinguish between the State of Israel and territories that would belong to the Palestinians based upon the 1967 borders in all of their dealings.
Netanyahu is most alarmed about the possibility that this
summary statement could be used as the basis for another
UN Security Council resolution just a few days later!
Needless to say, this is a horribly anti–Israel document and the Israeli government is already strongly denouncing it.
At this point, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is most alarmed about the possibility that this summary statement could be used as the basis for another UN Security Council resolution just a few days later…
Netanyahu fears that the final communiqué of the Paris conference will be adopted next Monday by the EU foreign ministers’ council and the foreign ministers of the Quartet, and might also be the basis for another resolution at the Security Council, which is scheduled to convene next Tuesday for its monthly debate on the Israeli–Palestinian issue.
“We find ourselves only a few days before the Paris conference and, only a few days later, a Security Council debate,” Netanyahu said at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting on Sunday. “We are making a great effort to prevent another Security Council resolution.”
By organizing this conference and trying to lead the way in the effort to divide the land of Israel, France is in danger of greatly cursing itself.
People often question why God cares so much about Israel. Well, a very basic illustration can help us to understand this a little better.
If you want to greatly anger any man, just go after his home and his family. This will be true in just about any culture all across the globe.
The 70 nations that are gathering in Paris on Sunday are
literally in danger of cursing the entire planet.
Similarly, when the rest of the world attempts to divide the land of Israel and hurt the Jewish people, they are going after the family that Jesus was born into and the city where He will rule and reign for 1000 years after He comes back.
When Jesus was being crucified, Roman soldiers divided up his clothing, and that was a deeply disgraceful thing to do. But now just before Jesus returns, the entire globe is trying to divide up His land and divide up the one city on the entire planet that He has identified as His city (Matthew 5:35).
Why are our leaders being so foolish? In the Scriptures, God specifically warns us that in the last days He will judge the nations for dividing up His land. This is what Joel chapter 3:1-2 says about the days in which we now find ourselves…
In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. I will enter into judgment with them there regarding My people and My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up My land.
Those that bless Israel will be blessed, and those that curse Israel will be cursed. This is a demonstrably true promise!
And the 70 nations that are gathering in Paris, France on Sunday are literally in danger of cursing the entire planet.
Let us just pray that there will not be another UN Security Council resolution following this conference, because that would be absolutely disastrous for Israel, for the United States, and for the rest of the globe.
- In farewell speech, Obama hails Iran deal, leaves out Israeli-Palestinian peace effort
- Obama: Netanyahu talks of two-state solution but his actions undermine it
- Netanyahu reiterates UN settlement resolution led by Obama administration
- Obama warns against support for Israeli settlements
- Kerry to attend Mideast peace conference in Paris where some 70 nations to attend confab on two-state solution
- Paris conference to ask Israel and PA to commit to two states
- How to Prevent Israel From Being Fed to the Wolves at the Upcoming Paris Conference, Just Before Trump Takes Office
- Pope Francis to host Abbas on Saturday Meeting in the Vatican, on eve of Paris peace conference
- Evangelicals to push pro-Israel moves as Trump presidency nears
- Trump pushes US Embassy move in Israel amid outcry
- Letter circulates among House GOP in support of Jerusalem embassy move
- PLO threatens to revoke recognition of Israel if US embassy moves to Jerusalem
- Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem would destroy Palestine’s hopes of justice
- In Wake of Jerusalem Truck-Ramming, US Professor Says Journalists Must Not Call Arab Attacks on Israeli Soldiers ‘Terrorism’
- The cleric who legitimized suicide attacks against Israel has reversed his ruling. Hamas isn’t listening
- Netanyahu: Israel taking steps to deal with ‘lone wolf’ terrorists
- UN seeks to blacklist Israeli firms operating beyond Green Line
- Why Did Japan Treat Jews Differently During World War II?
- Clare Hollingworth, reporter who broke news about start of World War II, dies at 105
- Rare show of dissent in Iran as millions mourn ex-president Rafsanjani – Islamic revolutionary who led war with Iraq but pushed for reconciliation with the west is buried in Tehran
- Official: Iran ready to discuss 2017 hajj with Saudi Arabia
- Dozens killed in Kabul suicide bombings, Kandahar blast
- Turkish police kill would-be suicide bomber in southeast – security official
- Islamic State fights losing battle in eastern Mosul
- Isil cuts water supply to residents in liberated Mosul
- Twitter Sued By Families Of Terrorism Victims For “Providing Services To ISIS”
- Jordan dismisses 15 mosque preachers in wake of IS attack
- ISIS claims responsibility for attack on Sinai police checkpoint
- Morocco ‘bans the sale and production of the burka’
- Pope Condemns Jihadis Who ‘Disseminate Death’ In God’s Name
- Jeff Sessions says he opposes ban on Muslims in tense hearing interrupted by hecklers
- Jeff Sessions Says He Would Be Independent and Stand Up to Trump
- Sessions decries ‘caricature’ of him at AG hearing, vows recusal on Clinton matters
- Ethics official takes heat for knocking Trump Cabinet hearings, giving Clinton a ‘pass’
- Men in KKK costumes disrupt Sessions confirmation hearing
- Report: Intel officials informed Trump of claims Russia has compromising info
- Trump slams ‘fake news’ Russia has compromising info on him
- US senators unveil Russia sanctions bill after intel report
- Kremlin says Senate sanctions an attempt to prolong US-Russia enmity
- Trump Tax Cuts Could Jump-Start Global Economy, World Bank Says
- Hungary Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs
- EU privacy proposal could dent Facebook, Gmail ad revenue
- Obama Says Farewell As His Legacy Unravels
- Obama defends legacy, warns of a divided nation, in farewell address
- In stark farewell, Obama warns of threat to U. S. democracy
- Stars sick of their fellow entertainers’ political rants
- Pentagon successfully tests micro-drone swarm
- Pentagon sending sea-based radar to Korean peninsula amid growing nuke threat
- US may hold fire on ‘non-threatening’ N Korea missiles
- China’s aircraft carrier enters Taiwan Strait: defence ministry
- China’s Xi to promote ‘inclusive’ globalization at Davos
- Giant telescope in Chile to seek habitable planets in Alpha Centauri
- Mark your calendar: 5 must-see astronomy events in 2017
- Donald Trump ‘asks Robert F Kennedy Jr to chair vaccine safety commission’ in sign he still believes vaccines cause autism
- Va. Governor Issues Executive Order Allowing Only Pro-LGBT Groups to Receive State Contracts
- Pagan priest in Maine wins right to wear goat horns on state ID card
Editor; Mike Claydon
E-mail ‘Apostasy Alerts’ and ‘Israel Reports’
Mike Claydon has for many years been producing two daily e-mail bulletins.
Apostasy Alert features:- up-to-date information and news items with a focus on the declension in the Church today;
Israel Report contains:- daily news on the unfolding, prophetically important, geopolitical events in the Middle East and elsewhere, from a Biblical standpoint.
These bulletins are sent free of charge. To be added to the mailing list to receive:-
Apostasy Alert subscribe at:- email@example.com
Israel Report subscribe at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture Credit -HRSOA Albert Bierstadt-Storm in the Mountains