Re-published From Michael Snyder- The Economic Collapse Blog
Did you know that there is a huge mountain of evidence for the Christian faith?
Did you know that logic and reason actually lead people toward God and not away from Him?
I would like to share with you some of the things that I have discovered during my research into these things over the past 30 years…
1. Did you know that the God of the Bible says that one of the ways that you can know that He is the one true God is by looking at the prophecies that have been fulfilled? He is the only God that can tell us the end from the beginning because He sees it all. In Isaiah 46:9-10, it says the following…
“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure”
2. Did you know that King David composed a graphic portrayal of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ about 1000 years before it happened? While he was hanging on the cross, Jesus even quoted Psalm 22 to point out to everyone that the fact that his hands and feet had been pierced had been prophesied long ago. At the time this Psalm was written, crucifixion had not even been invented yet.
3. Did you know that the prophet Isaiah prophesied incredible details about the life, suffering, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus the Messiah about 700 years in advance? Just check out Isaiah 53.
4. Did you know that the name of Jesus (Yeshua), Mary, Joseph, the names of the 12 disciples, Messiah, Galilee, Passover, Herod, the term “His Cross”, the term “Let Him Be Crucified” and many other phrases relating to Jesus have all been found by Bible code researchers embedded in the text of Isaiah chapter 53?
5. Did you know that the prophet Daniel prophesied the exact YEAR when Jesus would be presented as Messiah and that he also prophesied that it would be BEFORE the Jewish temple was destroyed in 70 A.D.? All of this was prophesied more than 500 years in advance. To see this, just check out Daniel 9:24-27.
6. Did you know that the Bible foretold the exact family line that the Messiah would come from?
7. Did you know that the Bible foretold the exact place where the Messiah would be born?
8. Did you know that there are more than 300 prophecies about the Messiah in the Old Testament Scriptures that were fulfilled by Jesus Christ?
9. Did you know that Peter Stoner, Professor Emeritus of Science at Westmont College, has calculated that the odds of any one person fulfilling just 48 of the major Messianic prophecies in the Bible was 1 in 10 to the 157th power?
10. Did you know that the ancient Hebrew name for God, YHWH, is actually a prophecy of the death of Jesus Christ? In “paleo-Hebrew”, each letter was represented by an ideogram. In other words, each letter was also a picture which represented an idea. It turns out that when you examine the ancient Hebrew name for God, it can be translated as follows: “The Hand Revealed, The Nail Revealed”. For much more on this, please see “REVEALED! THE SECRET NAME OF GOD – Amazing Last Days Revelation (Hidden ‘code’)” on YouTube.
11. Did you know that the gospel message is contained in the genealogy from Adam to Noah that we find in Genesis chapter 5? In the list below, I have included the Hebrew names from the genealogy along with their English meanings. This is incredible…
Mahalalel (“The Blessed God”)
Jared (“Shall come down”)
Methuselah (“His death shall bring”)
Lamech (“The despairing”)
Noah (“Rest” or “Comfort”)
12. If you put it all together, you get a sentence that reads something like this: “Man is appointed mortal sorrow, but the Blessed God shall come down teaching, and his death shall bring the despairing rest.”
13. Did you know that for centuries ahead of time, God held a “dress rehearsal” for the crucifixion of Jesus the Messiah every single year in the exact city where it would happen and on the exact day it would happen? It is called Passover, and you can read more about it in Leviticus 23.
14. Did you know that for centuries ahead of time, God held a “dress rehearsal” for the resurrection of Jesus the Messiah every single year in the exact city where it would happen and on the exact day it would happen? It is called Firstfruits, and you can read more about it in Leviticus 23.
15. Did you know that for centuries ahead of time, God held a “dress rehearsal” for the birth of Jesus the Messiah every single year in the exact region of Israel where it would happen and on the exact day it would happen? You see, the little town of Bethlehem is only about 5 miles away from Jerusalem. It is called the Feast of Tabernacles, and you can read more about it in Leviticus 23. And for a much more detailed explanation, please see “Christ’s Birth Revealed In Scripture” by Pastor Mark Biltz on YouTube.
16. Did you know that Dr. Simon Greenleaf of Harvard University (one of the greatest professors of law in U.S. history) once made the following statement?…
“According to the laws of legal evidence used in courts of law, there is more evidence for the historical fact of the resurrection of Jesus Christ than for just about any other event in history.”
17. Did you know that many that have tried to disprove the Christian faith have ended up becoming Christians and strongly defending the Christian faith once they evaluated the evidence? Two prominent examples of this are Josh McDowell and Lee Strobel.
18. If Jesus did not actually rise from the dead, why didn’t the opponents of the new faith simply produce the body? That would have ended “Christianity” really fast.
19. Did you know that if Jesus did not actually rise from the dead, all of His disciples would have surely known that was the case? So why would all of those men die for a lie when honesty was at the very heart of the message that they were preaching? Why would they endure years of beatings, torture and floggings when all they had to do to stop it was to deny that Jesus rose from the dead?
20. Did you know that the son of a Jewish carpenter who lived about 2000 years ago that was killed by the Romans in his early thirties is far and away the most influential person in all of human history?
21. Did you know that there are a whole host of ancient sources outside of the Bible that attest to the life and death of Jesus Christ?
22. Did you know that archaeological discovery after archaeological discovery has confirmed that the Bible is true and accurate? Dr. Nelson Glueck, one of the most respected Jewish archeologists of the past 100 years, once made the following statement…
“It may be stated categorically that no archaeological discovery has ever controverted a Biblical reference. Scores of archaeological findings have been made which confirm in clear outline or in exact detail historical statements in the Bible. And by the same token, proper evaluation of Biblical descriptions has often led to amazing discoveries.”
Another greatly respected archeologist, Dr. J. O. Kinnaman, once stated the following…
“Of the hundreds of thousands of artifacts found by the archeologists, not one has ever been discovered that contradicts or denies one word, phrase, clause, or sentence of the Bible, but always confirms and verifies the facts of the biblical record.”
23. Did you know that large numbers of Muslims all over the world are having dreams and visions of Jesus and are turning to Christianity as a result? For an in-depth look at this phenomenon, please see “Dreams And Visions: Is Jesus Awakening the Muslim World?” by Tom Doyle.
24. Did you know that Carbon-14 dating gives us strong evidence that the Bible is accurate? Due to the rate that it decays, there should be absolutely no measurable radioactive carbon left in fossils that are “greater than 100,000 years old”. Yet we find it in all of the ancient fossils that we dig up. We even find it in coal, diamonds and in dinosaur bones. Those that seek to promote the theory that life has been around for “millions of years” have absolutely no reasonable explanation for this.
25. Did you know that T-Rex bones have been discovered that still contain soft tissue inside of them? If those bones really were “millions of years old” that would be impossible.
26. When Charles Darwin came up with the theory of evolution, he didn’t actually have any transitional fossils to prove his theory, but he believed that they must exist…
“Lastly, looking not to any one time, but to all time, if my theory be true, numberless intermediate varieties, linking closely together all the species of the same group, must assuredly have existed. But, as by this theory, innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?”
After all this time, evolutionists are still looking for them.
27. Did you know that the amount of information in a single human cell is equivalent to approximately 1,000 books?
Did you know that DNA is an incredibly complex language that we are only beginning to comprehend? Such a language system could not have come into existence by accident. The following is how Perry Marshall puts it…
1) DNA is not merely a molecule with a pattern; it is a code, a language, and an information storage mechanism.
2) All codes are created by a conscious mind; there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information.
3) Therefore DNA was designed by a mind.
If you can provide an empirical example of a code or language that occurs naturally, you’ve toppled my proof. All you need is one.
28. Did you know that the number of neuronal synapses in your brain is greater than all of the stars that we have ever discovered in the entire universe?
29. Did you know that if the neutron was not precisely the size that it is (about 1.001 times the mass of the proton), either all protons would have decayed into neutrons by now or all neutrons would have decayed into protons by now and life on Earth would not be possible? In fact, there are a whole host of examples like this that show how God has gone to great lengths to fine tune our planet and our entire universe for us.
30. Did you know that the human brain consists of approximately 12 billion cells? It is far more complex than anything that humanity has ever created. Anyone that thinks that our brains could have come into existence “by accident” is only fooling themselves.
31. Did you know that the light sensitive retina of the eye has over 10 million photoreceptor cells? Do you actually believe that such a complex and intricate design like the human eye could have assembled itself without the assistance of any intelligence at all? That takes far greater faith than believing that a 747 jet could have assembled itself without any help.
32. Did you know that there is a massive amount of scientific evidence that show that humanity was created by God?
33. If there is no God, where did all of the matter in the universe come from? In order to believe the theory of evolution, you must have enough blind faith to believe that life just popped into existence from non-living material, and that such life just happened to have the ability to take in the nourishment that it needed, to expel waste, and to reproduce itself, all the while having everything it needed to survive in the environment in which it suddenly found itself. Do you have that much blind faith?
34. Which evolved first: the mouth, the stomach, the digestive fluids, or the ability of the body to get rid of waste?
35. Did you know that no nation that has ceased to exist has EVER come back into existence after 2000 years of not being a nation? But the Bible said that Israel would be a nation once again in the last days and that has happened.
36. Did you know that the Jewish Talmud inadvertently contains remarkable evidence for the Christian faith? The Talmud states that four remarkable miracles that kept repeatedly happening all started about forty years before the destruction of the Jewish temple in 70 A.D.
37. So what happened right about forty years before the temple was destroyed? The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ of course.
38. First, here is the description of these miracles that we find in the Jerusalem Talmud…
“Forty years before the destruction of the Temple, the western light went out, the crimson thread remained crimson, and the lot for the Lord always came up in the left hand. They would close the gates of the Temple by night and get up in the morning and find them wide open” (Jacob Neusner, The Yerushalmi, p.156-157).
Secondly, here is the description of these miracles that we find in the Babylonian Talmud…
“Our rabbis taught: During the last forty years before the destruction of the Temple the lot [‘For the Lord’] did not come up in the right hand; nor did the crimson-colored strap become white; nor did the western most light shine; and the doors of the Hekel [Temple] would open by themselves” (Soncino version, Yoma 39b).
39. Did you know that remnants of ancient Egyptian chariot wheels have been found on the bottom of the Gulf of Aqaba? This is very strong evidence that the Biblical account of the Exodus is accurate.
40. If time did not have a beginning, then an infinite amount of time would have had to have passed in order to reach this point. But how would that be possible without a God that is outside of time?
41. Did you know that Jesus Christ can give you meaning and purpose in life? If man is nothing but the random arrangement of molecules, what motivates you to care about anyone or anything? What motivates you to live morally and honorably if there is no God?
42. Did you know that the Bible is the best selling book of all time? No other book even comes close.
43. Did you know that people are still being raised from the dead in the name of Jesus today? If you doubt this, please watch a documentary entitled “Raised From The Dead” by Christ For All Nations. Also please see “Former Muslim Raised From The Dead” on YouTube.
44. Did you know that there are a large number of people alive today that claim to have actually been to heaven or been to hell? How can you dismiss all of those eyewitness testimonies? Are they all lying? Are they all crazy?
If you would like to know how to become a Christian, please see my previous article entitled “The Most Important Thing“.
So now that you know all of these things, what will you do?
I am living the dream life.We live in the middle of the mountains and never get tired of the view. I married my dream man. Walk along side me as I discover the world being a mom, a wife, and daughter of the most high God. God exists, He Loves YOU, and you can live out that love story you always wanted with HIM. I hope I can draw you closer to HIM. Huge Blessings!
You have got to check this out - Just 12 Points About God That Are Remarkable
Add Me As A Friend:
Contact Me- Here
More About Me- Blog
(Profile 1) Meranda Devan On Facebook
(Profile 2) Meranda Snyder on Facebook
Our New Youtube Show- The Watch On Youtube
Find Me On Pinterest
Latest posts by Meranda Devan (see all)
- 3 Visions Of America’ Future – A Prophetic Message For The Church For 2017- Jason Lawrence - February 21, 2017
- How A Powerful Concentration Camp Dream That Confiscated Bibles Prompted A Manual On How To Memorize Large Volumes Of Scripture -Kevin Trimbath - February 21, 2017
- The Eight Last Sayings of Jesus Are Patterned Upon The Number PI (3.14)- John Tng - February 21, 2017